27.4.10

my hands are on fire. please take it from me

i waited from beyond, before traumatized
as my thoughts of 'once born of woman, socialized
as forms' determined to land land, they realize
definitions alongside manifolds, sacked square crumpled
efforts, reformed as underwear until they press blotched,
fantastic.

now give it
reflection,

creator, lets lust almond-eyed like joys
of passing fruits, empty stair cars, senile
wisdom has as willful, obnoxious patience forgotten
when canny which its cremated, sleep
bound to what one wished one dreamt.

historical significance of the inner pig dog,
flame swirled bottle dressing, desperate
wish for evenhanded cool, to seem
right you are actually semi-codetermined though
never had,

we fellows are genre-bound. i clench,
frustrate, follow through, free myself
to limit one from persuasion, demolish
perfect, pure, impenetrable
substance - carbon, amethyst, dayglo, 'windswept,'

a sword, a shield weeping wrapped upon.

2 comments:

K said...

wow. love this. i want to read it on paper.

Anonymous said...

Dear Michael,

Do you still have that poem you wrote me for my 15th birthday? I believe it was called Pink Frosting?